YOUR LIFE'S MISSION: POSSIBLE
You have goals, dreams, hobbies and things you're passionate about.
What's Important to You Is Important to Us
We're looking for people who not only want to do meaningful, challenging work, keep their skills sharp and move ahead, but who also take time for the things that matter to them-friends, family and passions. And we're looking for team members who are passionate about our mission-making a difference in military members' and their families' lives. Together, we can make it happen.
Don't take our word for it.
* Military Times 2021 Best for Vets Employers
* WayUp Top 100 Internship Programs
* Forbes 2022 The Best Employers for New Grads
* Forbes America's Best Employers
* Newsweek Top 100 Most Loved Workplaces
* Fortune Best Workplaces for Women
* Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For
* Computerworld Best Places to Work in IT
To provide diverse administrative support to Financial Advisors (FAs). To provide through various media channels information regarding Navy Federal Financial Group (NFFG) products and services to clients/potential clients, third parties (e.g., merchants, financial institutions, etc.) and employees. To establish a positive member experience, optimal satisfaction, and retention, meet and growth goals while ensuring compliance to federal, state and agency regulations, industry standards, and Navy Federal processes, procedures and standards.
* Initial point of contact for inquiries, verify caller identity using Customer Personal Identity (CPI) process, and/or documents/informs management of potential breach of account security
* Determine client/potential client need/request to meet with FA, research inquiries, overcome objections and/or transfer to appropriate registered staff or designated area
* Independently/proactively makes outbound calls to members, wholesalers, and back-office personnel to resolve rejected paperwork issues and schedule, confirm and track referrals and appointments
* Assess and determine appropriate resolution/response to challenging and/or sensitive situations using appropriate interpersonal, customer services, confidentiality skills and compliance knowledge
* Review all/assigned client account(s) and activities, assess needs, apply targeted questions to research/respond to inquiries, create cross servicing opportunities and increase product penetration
* Review accounts to identify irregularities, potential fraud and abuse governed by BSA/AML and notifies management and appropriate areas to act
* Participate in packaging/mailing, tracking, and recording results of post-interview surveys to members/clients
* Execute, as directed by management or FA, advanced account set up and changes, prepare account portfolio reviews and account hypotheticals, and ensure recordation and retention following NFFG and industry processes and procedures
* Prepare and review client paperwork pre and post appointment, ensure paperwork is accurate, complete and current with industry and agency regulations
* Keep current, with federal, industry or agency regulations, Navy Federal security updates, fraud alerts and NFFG compliance, policies and procedures, new products and services, system changes, and current marketing efforts
* Interpret/explain regulations, instructions, and procedures on NFCU and NFFG products and services to clients, third parties and Navy Federal staff accurately, clearly and in an understandable manner
* Schedule, coordinate, participate and track expenditure, new business, appointment results from various marketing initiatives to NFCU membership
* Conduct group and individual training for NFCU branch team members
* Assist in training and onboarding new NFFG team members (FSA, FSC)
* Perform other duties as assigned
* Current and active FINRA Series 6,7, NASAA Series 65 or 66 (and NASAA Series 63 in states where required) registration and Life & Health Insurance License
* Experience in an administrative support capacity, preferably in member/customer service or financial services
* Familiarity with financial transaction/processing related responsibilities
* Familiarity with financial institution and lending practices, principles and regulations
* Working knowledge and use of multiple systems to reference/record account information and conversations regarding member interactions, needs, and account activities
* Ability to work independently and in a team environment
* Effective verbal and written communication skills
* Effective skill to influence, negotiate and persuade to reach agreeable exchange and positive outcomes
* Effective skill interacting with staff, management, vendors, and members diplomatically and tactfully
* Advanced customer service focus and relationship management skills
* Ability to remain calm and courteous under pressure while dealing with internal & external members/customers
* Effective skill building effective relationships through rapport, trust, diplomacy, and tact
* Ability to interpret and explain regulation, instructions, and procedures
* Effective skill exercising initiative and using good judgment to make sound decisions
* Effective organizational, planning and time management skills
* Effective research, analytical, and problem-solving skills
* Effective skill performing mathematical calculations and working accurately with numbers
* Working knowledge of products, services, processes, requirements, and systems related to the business unit
* Effective skill in comprehending, analyzing, applying and communicating complex written legal documents
* Effective skill maintaining accuracy with attention to detail and meeting deadlines
* Experience with managing multiple priorities independently and/or in a team environment to achieve goals
* Effective skill navigating multiple screens and PC applications and adapting to new technologies
* Effective word processing and spreadsheet software skills
* Working knowledge of investment and insurance products
* Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Finance or Management or related discipline or related professional experience
* Working knowledge of Navy Federal/NFFG products and services
* Knowledge of Navy Federal/NFFG organization, programs, policies, and procedures
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00AM - 5:00PM
Location: 3340 NW Randall Way, Silverdale, WA, 98383 | 9999 Willow Creek Road San Diego, CA 92131
Navy Federal is now hybrid! Our standard enterprise requirement for a hybrid schedule is to report on-site 4-16 days each month. The number of days reporting on-site will ultimately be determined by the employee's leadership and business unit needs. You will learn more throughout the hiring and on boarding process.
Salary Range: $21.50 hourly - $27.00 hourly
Navy Federal Credit Union assesses market data to establish salary ranges that enable us to remain competitive. You are paid within the salary range, based on your experience, location and market position.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Navy Federal values, celebrates, and enacts diversity in the workplace. Navy Federal takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, recently separated veterans, and other protected veterans. EOE/AA/M/F/Veteran/Disability
COVID-19 Safety Protocols
All employees are expected to follow our COVID-19 safety protocols.
Navy Federal reserves the right to fill this role at a higher/lower grade level based on business need. An assessment may be required to compete for this position.
Bank Secrecy Act
Remains cognizant of and adheres to Navy Federal policies and procedures, and regulations pertaining to the Bank Secrecy Act.