Contracts Associate At NSF, our mission is to protect and improve human health. We're a global leader in standards development, testing, auditing, certification and training. We provide these services for a diverse set of industries including food, water, health sciences, sustainability and management systems. We're passionate about the work we do, because together, we have a broad impact on our world. Our nearly 3,000 employees provide services in over 170 countries through our many global offices, at our client sites, from home offices and in state-of-the-art laboratories. We're growing fast, and that's where you come in. Come join our team. Fully vaccinated means at least two weeks after the final shot in the required timing and dosage of the applicable vaccine.More information about NSF can be found at nsf.org. NSF requires all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment, with exceptions only as required by law.
Support the Company's internal business department head and CEO; provide primary administrative support to department-specific and interdepartmental projects related to compliance, corporate, contracts, grant/proposal, and employment matters. Act as company representative for employee immigration.
- Track, organize, maintain, and file business-related documents/records.
- Conduct first level review of legal documents, such as confidentiality agreements and contracts.
- Create, edit, and proof word processing and Excel documents as directed.
- Provide administrative support in preparation and filing of various memos and reports related to departmental matters.
- Participate in department specific trainings as assigned.
- Conduct telephone calls and assist in queries related to Amarex administration as assigned.
- Act as liaison to various internal departments and external counsel by managing face-to-face, telephone, and email communication.
- Work with outside immigration attorneys to prepare documents, etc. concerning employee immigration.
- Complete other administrative support duties as assigned.
Qualifications REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree in business, legal studies, or related field preferred, however, an Associate's degree/certification in paralegal studies from an ABA approved paralegal program, will be considered.
- 1-3 years of related experience; immigration experience a plus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Strong verbal communication skills conducive to client interaction and active participation during contract negotiations
- Highly developed written communication skills and keen attention to detail in order to develop new and modify existing legal documents
- Strong organizational skills and capacity to manage multiple demanding projects simultaneously
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, meet deadlines and adhere to strict guidelines
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment contributing to a collaborative work atmosphere
Remote Work Category: No
Primary Location: US-MD-Germantown
Requisition Title:Contracts Associate (Part-time, Amarex) Job Number:HLS1396
NSF is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability.